Become a Distributor
Solving Fuel & Oil Contamination Challenges
Why Become a Smart Filtration Solutions Distributor?
Join Our Distributor Network
in 27 Countries & Growing
When you become a Smart Filtration Solutions distributor, you have an instant new profit center. With Smart Filtration Solutions, you can build a profitable business without expensive overheads, inventory or special equipment.
fanatical customer service
We'd love to share our knowledge and experience
Once we receive “Master Business Plan – Candidate Distributor”, we assign a Technical Sales Engineer to start with product training and explore opportunities with the distributor and follow this routine with extensive before and after sales visits to the end users to ensure we win the business for the long term. We support our distributor’s efforts with joint visits at the end user level that includes Fuel Analysis Reports, Site Audit Reports, Technical Proposals.
Our current local distributing partners enjoy:
- Protection of element sales
- Technical support (system design, sizing, etc.)
- Sales support (direct calls to end users)
- Protection of territory
- Exceptional/Premium marketing
- Able to handle complex relationships between fuel supplier, additive supplier.
- Training to end users (best practices, etc.)
- Training to distribution sales teams (how to sell, etc.)
- Stock/availability of filters/etc.
- Peripheral supporting products (telemetry, plugged filter analysis, etc.)
- Relationships with other suppliers (tanks, skids, pumps, etc.)
- Full knowledge of fuel and oil related problems, including water, additives,
- Laboratory relationships for fluid testing/analysis
- Safety/compliance auditing
- Installation support if needed
- Help diagnose fuel-related problems on equipment (in addition to bulk tanks)
- Extensive knowledge of applied filtration